I always seem to be the last one to try new things and blogging is no different, but I'll give it a shot and see what happens. Those of you who are reading this probably already know me, in one way or another, so I'm not going to try and bring you up to speed on "me". For those who don't, you'll just have to learn, eh? Not that I have to justify anything but before I decided to start blogging, I made a mental checklist of the pro's and con's of blogging to decide if I really wanted to do it. Here is the list:
Pro's
Why not do it?
Self-reflection is healthy and lets you sleep better at night
You don't have to repeat yourself as many times when trying to catch up with old friends (if they read your blog)
It gives you a reason to stay motivated (if you don't have any other reasons)
It's cool and everyone is doing it
Con's
It's time consuming
It's personal
It's cool and everyone is doing it
Obviously the Pro's won. Enjoy the Journey!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment